The Hydrotec Drum filter system,
ponds/lakes over 100,000 gallons. The Ultimate in pre-filtering for all ponds.
It replaces all of the following items that would normally be used :
- Settlement tanks
- Brush tanks
- Foam cartridges
- Sand filters.
How do they work?
The water enters the filter by gravity
from the pond. Assisted by the filter elements special cell structure, the
particles are separated from the water.
When the water reaches a
predetermined level inside the drum the wash pumps are activated . As the drum
begins to rotate the pressure jets wash the screen.
waste washed into the collecting tray is then run to a drain.
Sizes and Flow rates
If you have a specific requirement
please contact me for more advice and help. We can also supply systems for salt
While the price may be an issue, the amount of time
and effort taken to install a drum filter is often considerably less than a
'normal' prefilter and with out doubt there is no equal in the pond or in the
commercial microscreen market.
We can supply a range of models -
please contact us for details
able to offer a number of options for the drumfilters:
- A basic control panel, for standard installations such
- A fully adjustable version for custom situations.
- Standard Pumps in Cast Iron.
- Commercial pumps in 304 or 316 stainless steel for more
- Fibre glass tanks as standard.
- 316 stainless for marine applications.
- Screens down to 10um this will not only filter out
algae that causes green water but also (most) parasites and their eggs.